Before starting any garden landscaping means planting and outlining the garden before the starting of green work that is the planting of lawn, plants, etc.
We should learn, and understand it’s another sub-step of how to put paver blocks or bricks and walk paths and some civil work.
In the last article, we understood garden landscaping design’s first step which is layout making of selected garden areas from paper to on land.
How to do landscaping of paver blocks and bricks
To design/landscape you can draw on your own or can take the help of an architect, or landscape designer before starting the work on the land.
There are some good garden design software and,
Now we start some practical work which means the garden will start getting its shape.
Before actual work starts to get garden design ideas, you can learn from Garden design books for beginners.
It will be visible by real that design made by yourself or an architect or landscape designer. How it looks on real land.
The sole purpose of this blog is to help people start garden design work on their own. So they don’t need to wander here and there for making their own garden.
Whenever someone or a newbie starts making their garden lots of questions arise in their mind where to start? when to start? What to plant? Which are the plants to plant? How to make walk paths? etc.
If I go more it will be a long list of questions.
I have just written it for example. So one can not need to go anywhere. I will provide here all articles step by step that what to do first and then what to do next.
The blog is written to make each step worthy and practical to shape your garden beautiful even if you know nothing about gardening.
Still, there is a request that when you start making a garden there may be situations arise which are not written at all. Because everyone has their own queries. So feel free to contact me.
As you guys understand it’s not possible to cover each and every factor here. Feel free to write to me or comment, it’s a pleasure to answer your questions.
Now see the image below on how to start the work.
Fixing of paver blocks and bricks steps for Garden Landscaping
- Here we learn basic garden landscaping design. Not that high-end architectural sober designs. It will be hard to understand in the beginning.
- First of all, see the above image for reference. After marking the lines, start digging line by line with “kodali (garden hoe)” and before starting the digging job, remove the thread. Let the marking bar on their space just remove the thread or plastic sutali.
- We need to remove the thread before digging because if you dig with “kodali” it may cut the plastic sutali. Don’t go for curvey designs at the start of your first project go simple with straight designs.
- For example, you have to dig one 10 feet line so first remove the making thread/ plastic sutali. Then let bar at both ends on their place. Dig how deep you want to as per your paver or brick size.
- Now as per your design you decide by what material you are going to make borders from means you are using bricks or paver blocks or small walls (one or two feet in height).
- For example, if you are using the brick then you have to dig its half of height (horizontally or vertically).
- Because we bury half of the bricks by their height ( as per the design you can bury by vertically or horizontally) in the soil for its proper fixture in the soil/ land. As per your design, you can use a paver block also.
- After digging now tie the removed thread and adjust the height of the thread from the soil level that how much brick gets in the soil and what part is outside. And now following the thread correctly put bricks one by one in line.
- Fix the surrounding soil after completing the one line. This is how your marking or periphery of the garden gets complete.
- During this step of DIY garden development, you also need to add walk paths, civil structures, rocky features, fountain, small pond, etc. Everything needs to complete in this step before starting any gree work/planting.
- It gives the actual shape of the garden so you can decide what to plant as per design. Which gives a permanent shape to your garden as well as a complete look. It divides garden features or segments like lawns, ornamental plants, kitchen gardens, and tree plants in a good eye-catching manner.
- This will not give you an instant look in an initial stage, because plants, lawns, etc are in the initial stage and not well grown except if you plant well grown good height plants or lawn blocks.
- I tried my best to make this garden landscaping (DIY garden) as simple and informative as possible for Garden landscaping of how to put paver blocks and bricks “ But still if you have any doubts or queries then feel free to ask me in the comment section below.
As Amazon Associates, we earn from qualifying purchases. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon. This content is provided ‘as is” and is subject to change or removal at any time. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.