General gardening things to understand before planning it
Today focus on what and how you could go when you decide to plant a garden.
- There is one thing you need to do first before making a garden, and that is commitment, passion, hobby, and Patience.
- If you start making the garden by seeing someone’s garden or a neighbor’s garden or some good garden available on the internet, things will not go longer if it doesn’t contain consistency and commitment.
- Because whenever you start working on making a garden first the thing to know about plants they will not grow overnight you need to have Patience for the garden to get complete and plants are like newborn babies they need your care, water, supplement, and love after you plant them in the garden).
- They need daily attention when you plant them in the initial days. Like watering, shallow digging, basing making around them, checking for pest infestations, etc.
- And then some main things to make a garden are deciding the place, availability of water and sufficient sunlight, planning/designing ( which contains all main stuff like the planting of shrubs, lawns, trees, and Landscaping, walking paths, rocky features, waterbody, water stream, etc.
- This is for people who are thinking about making a garden and a start-up, I can help you more if you have questions about it, and don’t forget to comment and share this.
You must log in to post a comment.